Deluxe Kayak Carrier features an environmentally friendly mesh travel tote that can be continuously reused. These high-end foam kits include everything required to safely and affordably transport one kayak on either a bare roof or with a vehicle equipped with load bars.
The 18" blocks feature a universal cut-out profile that will fit round, square and oval load bars. When used on a bare roof, the padded bottoms provide anti-slip containment and protect the vehicles finish. Includes two 15' cam style load straps, 10' block straps and safety tie-downs with S-Hooks.
Proudly made in the USA with the finest EVA closed cell foam. Product workmanship and material performance is ensured with a One Year Limited Warranty.
- 18" long foam blocks to transport most kayaks
- Two load straps for a confident transport
- Two block straps to capture and prevent side to side movement
- Safety tie-downs to fully ensure a safe installation
- Custom mesh travel bag holds the kit when not in use
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 3.3 lb
- Length: 18" (per block)
- Width: 4.75" (per block)
- Height: 3.75" (per block)
- Load Capacity: 55 lb
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Prior to installation, carefully clean the roof of the vehicle and bottoms of the foam blocks to avoid scuff marks from dirt & dust.
- All foam block kits use straps that can potentially allow rain water to enter the vehicle. See Wet Strap Warning.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) 18" Foam Blocks
- (2) 15' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) 10' Cam Style Block Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Safety Lines
- (1) Reusable Mesh Travel Tote